This is a two-year programme which equips graduates with knowledge and technical (practical) skills in Risk Management. The duration is broken down into four semesters.
This programme is about exploring the aspects of risk management in a digital world. It equips the students with knowledge and skills predicting, identifying and managing risk in a digital world. It equips students with investigative skills and knowledge on how to predict a risk, identify a risk and manage it using a computer or using the knowledge of ICT.
The objectives of this programme are to:
- Introduce the students to the concepts and principles of risk and risk management in the digital era.
- Equip students with knowledge and skills needed to carry out risk management.
- Produce graduates who can integrate theory and practice to work efficiently and effectively in organizations.
- Explore ways of prediction, identification and risk management.
- Train the students for lifelong learning in risk management and other related fields.